Lets get to the goodies shall we?
. . .
1. | Schick Hydro Razor | $9.99 | I’ve used Schick products before and i was impressed; then again i sometimes just use mens disposable razors…since i feel they cut closer to the skin. Yeah, i’m weird.
2. | Pixi Beauty Lip & Line | $18 | I’ve seen this line at Target before and i thought the packaging was AWESOME, however the prices is not-so-awesome. The color that i got this month is not something i would ever wear on my lips It is WAY too dark, maybe i’ll use it as a liner though. Overall i wish i had gotten a different color, but i’m not disapointed because i’ve been wanting to try this product without spending the massive amount of $$ it costs.
3. | Miss Jessie’s Original Stretch Silkening Creme | $22 | Ouch on the price right? I’ve seen this around Target as well and i eyeball it every time i pass it. Maybe it’s because i’m a sucker for awesome marketing (the packaging is WAY retro cool). I’m also excited to try this because it’s a CURL product. Let me share with you a little secret from a girl with curly hair–it isn’t all its cracked up to be. Frizzy, dead ends, split ends, rats nests, natural dreads….i mean i love my curly hair, i love love love it…but it can be a mess sometimes. I have yet to try this sample, but i’ll let you know how it goes. I really believe that even if it’s the bees knees i won’t buy it, i just can’t justify $22 on ONE hair product.
4. | Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy | $70 | Maybe i’m a cheap person (ok, yes i am), but spending $70 on a 2.5oz bottle of perfume is INSANE. I keep thinking, man, that’s my comcast bill. haha. I WILL say that this junk smells awesome though. So i mean if i happened to find a bottle laying in the middle of the street i would totally grab it up!
5. | Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream | $16 | I haven’t tried this yet but i’m excited. The description says that japanese mountain climbers use this to protect their skin from the elements…what what! We all know that the elements in Charleston are extreme heat, drenching sweat, and heat acne galore! Maybe this will help?
. . .
And that ends this month’s Birchbox!
I was recently talking to someone about Birchbox and they asked me if i was going to continue to use it. I think i’m going to stick it out through October (that’s my birthday month!) and then i’m probably going to unsubscribe. It isn’t that i don’t like the samples or enjoy the boxes, i think that the company is doing a FANTASTIC job with selecting all of the products…i guess for me it’s just lacking…or maybe i want something new. I’m starting to look around at other “boxes”…so if you have any suggestions let’a’sister’know! <3