Wow is it already/finally friday?!
– i have so much editing to do on these pictures before i hand them over tonight. yikes.
– i ran a freaking mile last night without stopping!
– my back is hurting…ugh stupid shoulder blades.
– if i could sleep for two days straight i would.
– i’m glad my broseph is home.
– i still haven’t shared with y’all the finished product of the floors…i will i promise! 🙂
– i’m ready to lay out at the pool and just read. One of my favorite things about summer & the south is laying out at the beach, river, or pool and catching some rays. Yes i know it isn’t healthy…my grandfather battles skin spots often, but i love it. I thankfully don’t lather up in baby oil like i used to, and wear a hat now…small steps people.
– i haven’t been to a movie in a really long time …seriously at least 6 months. I want to go see something, any recommendations?
– i’m glad i don’t consume myself with having to go out to a bar/club/get shwasted to feel good or ‘free’. This isn’t a jab at anyone…i just notice a lot of the same things on facebook and keep thinking “man, that is their ‘life’…and that is what they consider fun?” no thanks. I don’t need alcohol to loosen up and have a good time, i’m pretty chill by myself ha.
– i wish i could just snap my fingers and my house would be put together in some places. ugh.
– i am really excited about our link up!
If you’ve had a post this week were you were honest/frank make sure you link up!
14 comments on “Frankly Friday…v37”
I am so with you. I love laying out in our backyard with a good book. And I love even more going to the beach and soaking up the rays. I do wear sunscreen, though, so that helps some! 🙂
I hate editing and am forever behind with it.
Suuuunshiiiine! It's my favorite. 🙂
I was just having a conversation with someone the other day about how scary it could be if I actually drank… I get ridiculous enough with the help of alcohol! Never lose that freedom that you have to just be you!!
Oh how I can't wait to lay out by the pool! It's supposed to rain this weekend but the temps are finally staying in the 80s so I'm crossing my fingers for next weekend!
GO AMY! Nice job running that mile! 🙂 I know that running is tough stuff so to run without stopping is amazing. Seriously.
And I totally agree with you on the drinking thing. Just not my thing and it actually breaks my heart that people think that that will free them up.
On a happier note, enjoy the sunshine + time with your brother this weekend!
p.s. If it's any motivation, I personally am a little excited to see these photos. 🙂
yay for your mile! that is so awesome! running is so hard…hahaha
I'm gonna write random bullets, because I can and that's how I"m thinking at the moment.
-Way to go on running a mile without stopping! That's awesome! It's the little things that push you towards the big. Props!
-Yes! I want to see your floors. Can't wait!
-I think about people who get wasted and how empty that is. I honestly know slightly from past experience, though I've only truly been drunk once. We can't keep alcohol in my home because I like how silly I am when I'm just a little tipsy – I mean I laugh at myself. For absolutely nothing. Anyway, a temptatiion I don't want to face so we don't 🙂
-Your link-up next week…I just might participate. That is if I can find a picture considering my mom has all my childhood photo albums.
Hope the rest of your day goes well and you enjoy your weekend! OH and I"m glad your bro is home safe and sound!!
Have an amazing weekend dear!!!! 😀 I love reading all the great things going on with you right now!! Running, sunshine, brother – all so good. 🙂
I think the bar life is lame. It seems like people just go there and post pictures of themselves drinking, then write about what they drank, then tell everyone about what they drank. They're like high school students who just swiped alcohol from their parents or something. I would rather have a couple of beers at home while I watch a movie.
Can't wait to see the floors!!!
I am all about laying out too! Definitely my favorite thing about summer.
I am soooo with you on the shloshed thing….Let's just go lay out and drink sweet tea!
Laying out.. it's so relaxing! Hope you have a great weekend pretty girl 🙂 Just found your blog, you guys are the cutest! Can't wait to see what else you're up to!
Oh man, a mile without stopping?? That is AWESOME!! I haven't been to the movies since Finding Nemo came out in 3D! hahah. There are several movies I want to see coming out this year though, so I'm excited about that! I love what you said about the bar/club scene too. I'm right there with you! I'm crazy enough without alcohol! Haha. Have a great weekend, girl!!
Good for you for running a mile without stopping!! Soon, it will be 2!
Can't wait to see the floors. I'm sure they look amazing.
Here are my movie recommendations: Ironman 3, 42 (if you like baseball), Jurassic Park 3D 😀
…hey, what can I say? I'm easily entertained when it comes to movies!
Woohoo for running a mile! That would be an accomplishment for me too. 🙂 I too wish i could sleep for 2me days straight. And show us those floors already!!
girl, way to go on that mile. i've never been a runner…i use the excuse that i'm a swimmer and have bad knees. ha! but when i do run, a mile is about all i get out of it. 🙂
i want to go see a movie too! i really want to see 42…it was filmed in chattanooga's old baseball stadium!
sigh…catching some rays. my vampire like skin needs to do that…SOON. i'm hoping for a weekend trip to the beach this summer, but we'll see!