One of my favorite things about Fall & Halloween Parties is the themed food!
I love seeing all the different desserts, appetizers, etc whenever fall comes around, but let’s be real, I also just really like food! I remember seeing a video on facebook last year where people made some stuffed skull pizzas and wanted to do my own little rendition using the halloween baking mold I already had. These are perfect to take to a get together, or a fun night in with the husband and/or kiddos!
Promptly after making these my husband came home and gobbled a few of them up…I’ve got to say, it was a proud wife moment!
So, what are some of your families favorite things to make around this time of year?
- Dough – either crescent rolls or pizza dough
- Sauce – I used salsa but I would recommend tomato paste!
- Sausage if you want extra meat!
- Spices – I’ve used basil, onion, garlic, etc.
- Spray your mold with cooking spray
- Roll out your dough, cut into squares and lay them into each part of the tin; press the dough into the mold carefully
- Layer in your ingredients – sauce, meat, spices
- Pinch the dough closed
- Bake the pizza by the dough instructions (mine was at 350 for about 13 minutes)
- Make sure the dough is a nice golden brown
- ENJOY THE SPOOKY DELICIOUSNESS!
Enjoyed this post?
See some of my other Halloween Themed Posts: