I have less than one week until I move back across the country.
WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE?!
I’ve been spending my days organizing what we’ve got left in the house, visiting some of my favorite spots in San Diego, spending time with friends, and just soaking up time with Eddie. We’re in an interesting season of life, which seems to be the normal now, and I just want to make sure that I stay present throughout it.
- Eddie & I hit up Harry Potter World and it was magical.
- I’ve been eating WAY TOO MUCH Everbowl. I mean honestly, can you ever have too much everbowl? I think not, especially when there won’t be one in SC.
- Packing up the house, AGAIN, and moving yourself, AGAIN is just not fun. Thankfully Eddie is truly the adult tetris master.
- Ikea trips have been the normal, I love going there for inspiration
- I bought a beautiful art piece from a local painter and I love it!
- I hit up the zoo again and while walking around looking at all the animals I started a new audio book.
- I purchased a new dress for my client wardrobe for those who book my photography services and I am so excited!!
- Two girlfriends and I did the Mission Valley Trail 5 Peak Challenge in ONE DAY. This was insane and so dang challenging but I’m so glad we did it!
- I hit up one of my favorite coffee shops for a delicious lavender donut and it didn’t disappoint.
- I’ve been making this corn salad recipe more often than I want to admit and It just gets better each time.
- We are still missing Tobi like crazy, I can’t believe he is gone.
All in all I’ve been staying pretty busy and trying to have a positive attitude!