I have a small love affair with interior design.
I find myself scrolling through pinterest drooling over home spaces and dreaming of all the things I want to do at our home and at Ocean Shade. I’ve noticed that my style has been changing and becoming a lot more neutral and more of that Scandinavian / Boho feel. I love the light and airy spaces with pops of color and lots of natural textures; which I think is perfect for a beach house!
I’ve been finding some amazing inspiration on Amazon lately and wanted to share some of the items that have been sparking my interest and helping to paint a picture of the direction I would love to see the house go in!
PS – ALL of these items, except for the pendant lamp, are under $100!!!
This post contains affiliate links.
1. I think this dresser is the perfect size for small spaces!
2. This mid-century plant holder is amazing and it also comes in gold!
3. Y’all this Moroccan Market Basket is making me drool; it’s perfect for those beach trips.
4. Striped bedding is so clean and cozy!
5. I’ll take all the throws, please and thank you!
6. I’m all about this white pendant lamp!
7. This light is perfect for above any mirror or even turned vertical to be bedside lamps!
8. I’m all about the Accordion Hook for an entry way or bedroom.
9. Having these lights hanging outside on the screened porch is magical.
10. Faux plants are my jam! They require NO maintenance and make a space gorgeous.
11. Can you get any more beachy than some hammock chairs?!
12. Pineapples mean hospitality in the south and this print is just GORGEOUS!
Do you like buying home items on Amazon?
Are there any amazing Amazon finds I need to check out because we ALL KNOW that Prime membership helps you to shop guilt free 😉