It’s alllllmoooossstttt the weekend! How has your week been? I would love to start a new conversation whenever I post some Friday Finds. I love the idea of sharing our Highs/Lows from the previous week and building that conversation together again. So, I’ll share mine from this past week, and in the comments I would love to hear yours!
High | I feel like I’ve been in a REALLY good head & heart space since my last counseling session. I have been able to reassign some emotions properly and it’s making all the difference! I also finished & started a new book this week and it’s been awesome!
Low | Welp. I have to spend A LOT of $$ on a not so fun thing. We have to get a brand new downstairs HVAC unit, all new duct work, new insulation, and a new moisture barrier. Upstairs needs to be done as well but we can’t afford to do both at once and downstairs is WAY more pressing. I’m not going to lie, I’m really disheartened by this because it’s so much money. We’ve been working really hard to save while Eddie is deployed and now more than half of it will be gone in the blink of an eye. UGH this is one of the L-O-W-S of Home Ownership.
- I just stumbled upon this Deathly Hallows Wand Cross Body Bag and I’m obsessed. O-B-S-E-S-S-E-D!
- Hello delicious Espresso Chocolate Chip Cookies, you look marvelous!
- I’ve started pinning more & more to my All Hallow’s Eve board. I’m SO EXCITED to decorate our house this year!
- Completely in love with this laundry room remodel.
- A little wisdom for you on this Friday.
- I’m trying to do a lot more stretching lately and this routine looks perfect.
I truly hope you have a lovely weekend full of rest / fun / productivity / restoration. I’ll be busy cleaning the beach house and starting on a few home projects but otherwise I’ll be getting some rest time in there too! <3