Things have been looking up in the last week.
Since my last appointment with my counselor, where A LOT of stuff was revealed, I’ve been sorting through those emotions and starting to put things back into their rightful place. With all of the enlightenment happening it’s definitely helped me feel lighter. I’m doing a better job at finding joy in the little things, or at the very least, being mindful of what could bring me joy.
So today I just wanted to share a small list of some simple joys I’m finding in my day to day life. Here’s to hoping it will help you to pause, check in, and see what can be / is already bringing you a sense of joy.
- Earl Gray Tea with stevia drops and almond/coconut milk.
- Baths & Harry Potter.
- Chris Kläfford – saw him on America’s Got Talent and y’all I am OBSESSED.
- AC! It’s been SO HOT that having this brings me so much joy.
- The Sunroom.
- Taking pictures & empowering women! My Boudoir sessions have been growing and I love capturing the beauty of women!
- Taking time to read fiction books.
- My new mirror in my bedroom.
- Education! I’ve got some fun educational books lately on health / macros / farming that I’m loving! (the home edit, the everything guide to macros)
- Listening to Eddie’s voicemails.
- Halloween dreaming! I’m so excited to decorate our home! PS this shirt is a need!
- Meal Prep services that help keep my food in control! (this has been something I’ve been wrestling with and being able to use a service to help with portion control is huge!)
Find some joy today friends and share it with me! I would love to hear all about it. <3