Friday is a beautiful day for me this week.
At least that’s what I’m speaking out to keep things light and positive with all the things going on in the next week or so.
High | Getting to spend time with Eddie was truly everything and more that I needed. These last 6+ months without him have been brutal (we’ve actually been apart since January but his deployment started back in march) so getting to spend a few days together was magical! The small things like sitting next to each other to talk, watch tv, eat a meal were so soul-fulfilling.
Low | Saying see you soon to Eddie was tough but I know we will spending time together soon. We ended up with some frustrating and sad news that our time apart will be extended and I’m still processing through all of those emotions. I’m also getting THREE cold sores on my bottom lip from all the stress + sun damage on the pier from Eddie’s homecoming so that’s no fun at all.
- I’ve been loving getting my daily emails full of encouragement, thought, and some soul searching from Morgan Harper Nichols. If you don’t already subscribe to her email list I highly encourage you to do so! It’s a daily dose of do-your-heart-good.
- I plan on starting to decorate for Halloween in the next week and one of my favorite things to do during fall is to bake. These Apple Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Chai Frosting look beyond scrumptious! I also got my hands on these felt-ish vultures (one & two) that are so stinking cute and pretty at the same time!
- Two of my favorite house purchases lately have been: These salt lamp nightlights (or day lights! *there are 3 in this pack!*) and this set of two small diffusers are perfect for smaller rooms.
- This Autumn Bucket List is just amazing! I can’t wait to start putting all my goals and wishes on this list!
- I’mmmmmm soooorrryyyyyyy did someone say Bacon Guacamole Grilled Cheese?!
May your weekend be full of happiness and rest!
You’re the best!