I was walking through World Market the other day…
…man I wish that’s how most days went. World Market really is one of my favorite stores! Seriously though, I was in there Wednesday and found myself eyeballing all of their glorious items. If you’ve never been to (or heard of) World Market then friends, today is the day. They are the store full of so many unique and beautifully crafted items.
EEP! This guide was so fun to flesh out!
If you’re soaking in some more family time, or just chill time I definitely suggest browsing World Market online!
1. Tost – Y’all this is a sparkling beverage of white tea, white cranberry and ginger. Yum. Yum. YUM!
2. Welcome Mat – Bring a little cheer for when guests come to visit!
3. Black & Gold Bib Marlow Dress – I’m loving the flowy lines of this dress AND that it has gold sequins.
4. Monogrammed Ceramic Not A Paper Cup – Talk about a personalized small gift to give someone who loves some coffee/tea.
5. Calming Soy Wax Candle – This whole candle is just gorgeous, and it smells DIVINE! I could also see this being used as a small planter when the candle is all finished.
6. Brushed Copper French Press – Oh, hello dreamy, I think you’re so pretty. It looks A LOT more copper than bronze in the store and I think it would be such a statement piece in the kitchen.
7. Mulled Spices Candle – YES! Another candle, and it’s perfectly cozy for Christmas.
8. Rattan Eve Basket – This is such a beautiful basket for any and every room!
9. Accordion Wall Sconce – I recently got 2 of these to frame my bed and they are legit so pretty and I love that they not only pull in and out but they go side to side. This is one of the only well priced lights that can do both (i’ve hunted!)
10. Graze: Inspiration for Small Plates Cookbook – Give me all the charcuterie, yes please!