How oh how is it already December 4th?!
I have no idea but y’all it’s been a hard year and I’m ready for 2020. Ok, maybe that was a little heavy up at the top of the post but it’s the truth. I will say that I am SO HAPPY to have been able to decorate for Christmas this year. I haven’t really decorated since 2015 and being able to have some simple but joyful decor throughout the house has been lovely. I need to snap some photos and share them. 🙂
I’m soaking in some quiet evenings watching Christmas movies and listening to Christmas music. We’ve also been getting some cool weather and it’s bringing me all those winter vibes that I love so much!
RECAP NOVEMBER GOALS
- Write every day using the prompts.
– Yeah I didn’t really complete this and I’m ok with it. I did a few prompts and then life got busy. 🙂
Track / Better manage my food intake and educate myself on the nutrition I’m eating.
– I did this! I started reading all about macros and re-started adding my info to myfitness pal.
BE PRESENT when I spend time with Eddie for a few days.
– YES! It was so good to spend a couple of days together. It was also SUPER hard to say goodbye this time. We did a lot of lounging, chatting, and cuddling. It was needed.
- Keep moving every day
– WELLL….this one was tough. I injured my hip end of October / beginning of November and it’s still injured. It’s now messing with my lower back and I am actually heading to the chiropractor today to see what can be done. I would feel better then workout and re-injure it.
- Stretch more (more yoga!)
- Track my food and keep learning about Macros
- Complete 2 house projects (guest room & hang sconces in my room)
Wrapping | Presents, isn’t everyone 😉 – I’ve actually tried to be really intentional in gift giving this year. I want to give things/experiences people will use vs collecting dust.
Baking | All. The. Things. Ok actually I’m not but I want to be! These peppermint oreo cake balls look so so good!
Lighting | I recently got this Sugared Birch candle from Target and y’all I’m not kidding it is delicious pungent. I feel like I’m walking through a Christmas tree farm!
Sending | We’re not sending out Christmas cards this year. I really wanted Eddie & I to get a picture together but we just couldn’t make it happen being apart. I’ll be sending hugs & warm wishes to everyone. 😉
Enjoying | All the Christmas lights. I purchased 2 of these pencil cashmere pre-lit trees from Michaels and i love them so much. ((they are on SUPER sale right now! Only $55 vs the $140)
Linking up today’s post with Anne.