Y’all it’s been a LONG TIME since I’ve done a Friday Finds post (September of last year to be exact) and I figured it’s high time to make it happen! This week has felt a little never-ending and while that can sometimes be a bad thing I think this time around it’s been really refreshing. I did a lot of walking, went to 2 yoga classes, did one orangetheory workout, spent time with friends and my cousin and my sister in law (yay!), and binged watched some great TV!
As I’m writing this I’m actually sitting in our den watching cleaning youtube videos (the best thing ever) and sipping on green tea. I’m doing some work while waiting to go to lunch with a friend and then I’m getting to hang out with another friend tonight! It’s good stuff guys, good good stuff.
My weekend includes: working, a meeting, a gender reveal party, possibly a yoga class, cleaning, laundry, meal prepping! What is your weekend looking like?
HIGH | Friend time + Yoga classes…it’s seriously so good to feel fulfilled in these areas of gettin my body moving and soaking up good quality time.
LOW | My hip bursitis is still tender and my groin area is now tender from all the movement and walking/stretching. I also really really miss Eddie.
- I’ve used this steam mop SO MUCH this week and it’s still one of my favorite cleaning products for my floors!
- This toasted golden oatmeal sounds so. so. good!
- Eyeballing this book hard: How To House Plant – I am slowly growing my little plant tribe and I love it!
- I got this travel tumblr to take my coffee/tea to work and I AM OBSESSED with the stars/moon design and have gotten so many compliments. It also has really kept my stuff warm for hours and hours.
- This kitchen is giving me all the heart eyes. I’m drooling over those dark green cabinets!
- I’m trying to add more vegetables to my diet and y’all this broccoli pesto pasta with roasted veggies sounds incredible.
Have the best weekend you can friends! Even if that means a list of to-dos or lots of downtime, make it all good!