Happy Birthday Mom!
Today she would have been 57…and it’s so crazy to me that it was almost 16 years ago since she passed. She was just 10 years older than I am now when she left us (41) and I often find that I am gently reminding myself to hold fast to the good and to push towards relishing the moment, all the moments, as they unfold. It’s something I’m still learning but dang if it isn’t rewarding when I get it right!
This week has been all over the place but I am SO SO SO HAPPY that it is Friday. We actually woke up to some freezing weather (It got super cold yesterday) and it’s making me want to curl up in my bed with a book, alas I was at work at 4:30 this morning and am trying to pump myself full of my half-caff coffee (I love half-caff!) and keep my eyes open. After today I only have 2 more opening shifts at this job and I couldn’t be more excited. I’ll be starting a new job next month and the hours are going to help me so much!
I don’t have a ton of weekend plans other than the normal cleaning to-dos and the packing I’ve got to get done. I may go see a movie or try a new restaurant…who knows.
What are your weekend plans?
HIGH | I got to talk to Eddie this week! It’s always so good to hear his voice after periods of time of no communication. He is also OFFICIALLY OFF THE SUBMARINE! Which means we will be reunited so so so soon!
LOW | Pre-period emotions have made me incredibly crazy brain this week. My emotions have felt overwhelming and it’s caused me to bust out in a cold sore and many lack of sleep nights!
- Did someone say chocolate baked oatmeal?! I have been doing either overnight oats or an oatmeal bake for the last few weeks and it’s so hearty and filling! ^^That looks delicious!
- This faux indoor palm plant is GORGEOUS and would look so good in so many spaces!
- How to make Oat Milk.
- My new job will be having me work remotely 99% of the time so this post on How To Structure Your Workday To Be More Productive gave me so many good tips!
- Oh my gosh all of Katie’s posts on Hawaii have me dreaming of going there!
- Chickpea Veggie Nuggets….ummmmmm yes please!
- This little piece is not only pretty on it’s own but it’s perfect for propagating some plants! Decor AND functional!
- I’m looking at grabbing this stretching tool to work on not only in general but with our road trip coming up it would be so useful!
YOU MAY HAVE MISSED….
- Twenty in 2020
- We can not allow a season to become a sentence
- Ocean Shade (our beach house) Update Vol 1
- Health Update Vol 1
I finally updated my Shop page into categories! // HOME // HEALTH
…I’m hoping to add more categories down the road. This is my little space to share with y’all things I’m currently loving in these areas!