I completely recognize that we are well into February and this list should have been not only been published in January but I probably should have figured out all the things I wanted to be on it before 2020 even happened. I guess like most good things, it took some time. 😉
While I would consider myself a woman who is always (sometimes to a fault) thinking ahead this list was really dang hard to put together. IN FACT as I’m writing this paragraph there are at least 9 more items on the list below that I need to write something in. I’m trying to fin a balance of fun goals, house goals, physical goals, and just things I want to see come to fruition. List making brings me so much joy but if i’m honest sometimes it stresses me out because I’ve got SO MANY THINGS flying around in my head and once I write it out it kind of “seals” them.
PS – I totally got this idea from Anne and loved it so much I had to make my own list!
- Get plugged back into a Church.
- Get our dining room set up with the bookshelves + table.
- 5 hiking trips to the upstate with Eddie.
- Weekly / Bi-Weekly family dinners.
- Read at least 25 books.
- Try different types of workouts. Stray away from traditional HIIT workouts (I’ve been doing them for about 6 years) and try more at-home and class workouts.
- Cook out of my recipe books more (try at least 10 new recipes).
- Eat at a fancy restaurant downtown.
- Complete a personal photography project I’ve been dreaming of.
- Continue to eat MORE veggies and fruit over meat.
- Do a yoga challenge (this will help with my bursitis!).
- Journal more regularly.
- Do at least 3 weekend getaways, even if it’s a stay-cation!
- Large trip with Eddie, My brother & Sister in Law.
- Nail down a budget and be mindful of finances.
- Hit some new burger spots.
- Spend more time with family.
- Stick with a nightly wind-down routine.
- Give myself and my body grace.
- Have a no-buy month.
Have you found yourself setting any lists for 2020?
What would be one thing you would add to it? Tell me all about it below, I seriously love reading your goals!