Hello friends, happy Friday!
I’m so glad we ware here. I actually started a new remote job Monday (which honestly I am so beyond thankful for right now, especially in this season) and it’s been testing my focus. I have a scatter brain and learning to focus on the task at hand vs multi tasking (something i’ve always done and am honestly good with) is going to be a learning curve. I am also in the learning phase of this job and that takes time and practice and just as experiences happen so that will be a process.
Eddie & I have been binge watching the final season of The Magicians (obsessed with this show!) and we only have a few episodes left so to prolong it we started a new show, Prodigal Son, and it’s good! I need to get back into reading books because I miss the escape. While on our road trip (posts coming soon) I read 4 books so I think my brain just needed a little break.
HIGH | Having Eddie around, being able to chat with family more via marco polo, phone calls, etc. I was also delivered some delicious sweets from a friend and that made all the difference.
LOW | Feeling overwhelmed with all the news articles. A lot of the things I see are incredibly scary (I mean, this virus is super serious) and it makes my anxiety fly through the roof sometimes.
low carb wraps / bitchin sauce / roasted sweet potatoes and chickpeas (with turmeric, garlic, onion powder and oil) / salad greens / avocado
- How to stock a healthy pantry.
- This carrot cake baked oatmeal looks delicious (and I have all the ingredients!)
- Ten tips for staying healthy while working at home
- Y’all know I love plants, and I’m eye-balling this wall mounted staghorn fern!
- Speaking of plants, if you have a black thumb look at this!
- We could all use some snail mail & supporting small business at the same time, I LOVE this card!
- Completely in love with ALL the paint colors and rooms in this house!
- How to support yourself and others while social distancing
YOU MAY HAVE MISSED…
- Ask Amy…where I answer the questions you asked on my instagram.
- Recent Recipes…soooo many good ones in here!