I can’t take credit for this little update because it 100% came from Three Birds Renovations and it’s gorgeous. I’m obsessed with their youtube channel and every single renovation they have done! I’m still eye-balling getting their book because I think I would just dive right in and never want to look away!
After seeing their renovation on house eleven I knew that this would be the perfect small project to take on for our master bedroom. Since our vanity is open to our bedroom there are some mornings where I may get up before Eddie (rare) but there are definitely mornings where he gets up before me. This is a great way to block off the space if we want a little more privacy or to help block light and not wake the other while getting ready for the day.
Ultimately, I just think it’s just so dang pretty and softens the room up on a whole other level. There is a high chance we may never close the curtain, but that’s also ok with me because it brings that extra UMPHF to the room I feel like it’s been missing!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Curtain Rod
- 1 Panel Curtain
- Trinket dish (I used this one, but this one is similar)
- Liquid Nails
- Hang your curtain rod & curtain
- Cut dowel to the length you want off of the wall.
- Glue back of trinket dish to dowel using liquid nails
- Attach to the wall (we used screws)
- Wall Color – The walls are the textured wallpaper the previous owner painted over and after digging around in the garage *I THINK* the color is Agreeable Gray.
- Headboard – Husband built. Similar (one, two)
- Mirror & Bench – Homegoods
- Faux Fiddlefig – Some of my favorites (one, two)
- Wall Sconces – World Market ( i love them so much!)
- Rug – Same one as the sunroom, Indoor/outdoor Target (threshold)
- Curtains – IKEA LEMA
- Bamboo Shades – got them from our old house, but you can google to find any!
- Trinket dish to hold curtain (I used this one, but this one is similar)
- Macrame wall hanging – Amazon
- Bed quilt – Amazon
STILL TO DO
- Remove wallpaper & paint.
- I’m dreaming of a new headboard. I haven’t sold Eddie on it yet, but we shall see!