I feel like this week has been a long one and rather stressful but I’m glad it’s done. The kittens got neutered on Tuesday and that legit sent me into this weird anxiety spiral that I haven’t had in a while, I really didn’t expect to respond that way, but here we are. I’ve also been painting our fireplace room before moving the furniture back in after our floors were re finished and painting over dark textured wallpaper is about as easy as it sounds.
I’m hopeful that this weekend we will:
1) Finish painting the fireplace room
2) Get the pantry shelves up so I can get things moved into it (YAY!)
3) Move some things around the house to give it a “freshening up”. I am trying to buy things second hand (minus potentially a new bathroom mirror) lately by goodwilling, thrift storing, facebook market-marketplacing, and using the items we own in new spots/ways. I don’t want to continue to be this “collector of stuff” but instead be wise in my stewarding of things!
- Kind of in love with these ceramic bowls.
- This master bedroom is truly so dreamy.
- Vegan Sweet Potato Brownies probably need to happen in my life.
- I mean 2021 is almost here (hallelujah!) so this custom acrylic calendar would be excellent for keeping things organized!
- Still LOVING these soup bowls from World Market…seriously they are amazing.
- Um is this not THE MOST beautiful multi-functional plant/art you’ve ever seen?
- Wise, wise words.
- These minimal wire line earrings are the cutest.
Do y’all have any things to do / fun situations for the weekend?
ALSO is anyone else decorating for Christmas yet? I totally put up our Christmas trees mainly because I have product photography I need to have Christmas stuff present for. I’m normally 100% NO Christmas before Thanksgiving but this year, this year I want those sparkly lights and that little cheer.