Hello friends, Happy Friday!
It’s been such a busy week but a fulfilling week. We got to see the little baby earlier this week for the anatomy scan and while I did do the genetic blood test we wanted confirmation of the baby’s gender from the scan. Unfortunately the way the baby was sitting (straight up, on my bladder, facing my spine) we were not able to see their face or confirm the gender. . . soooooo we are waiting until the next appointment next month for another scan to confirm everything. Huge praise that everything is looking great and developing properly and nothing is cause for alarm so that is a huge answer to prayer.
We also were able to run out to the beach house mid-week to get a few things done before the next renters come in and I was able to sit on the beach for some sunshine and relaxing time, it was needed. Today I’m meeting my brother and sister in law at a local spot to do a few newborn photos of my sweet nephew. He is truly so remarkably cute and precious that it makes me both excited to have our little baby but also nervous because of all of the change (just keeping it real lol). All in all it’s been a week that brought a little bit of normalcy into a year that has been super unnormal.
- I’ve been craving sweets lately and when I saw this recipe for Marshmallow Peanut Butter Crunch Brownies I felt like the baby jumped around and was like “Hey Ma, please make that!” It looks so good right!
- Beth has been giving little sneak peeks about her Shed Office and she finally posted and y’all it’s SO PRETTY! I would totally love to do one of these in the back yard for a photography space!
- This Summer Pesto Pasta Salad is what I need more of in my life. Good veggies, fats, and some carbs!
- I ordered this dress and I think that it’s the perfect spring/summer dress for the warmer weather that has been creeping in.
- Loving this 5 Minute Gentle Morning Yoga Flow, I definitely could use more of this in my life.
- Whenever we are being free and at a place of feeling comfortable to travel I awould LOVE to go to Tulum Mexico. This blog post has such great insight into WHY Tulum is so amazing.
I hope you all have a truly lovely weekend and find some joy in each day.
I would love to know something you’ve been loving/enjoying lately, so share below! 🙂