2021 was full of incredible highs and devastating lows.
My nephew entered this world and I got to snuggle his beautiful self.
We found out I was pregnant and welcomed our sweet James Bradford earth side and became parents.
My grandmother passed away on Halloween while we were there to say goodbye.
We did a few house projects and are still working on more (as always ha!)
So here we are welcoming in 2022 with open (but hesitant because this pandemic y’all, woof!) arms and hoping for many amazing months of new adventures, learning more, being challenged more, and focusing on positivity vs negativity.
- Soak up time with Ford and focus on learning more about him
- Read 10 books (lowering my goal now that I’ve got a baby)
- Work on our To-Do list for the Homestead as we’ve got some THINGS to get done (EEK!)
- Get a devotional done at least 3x a week
- Continue to pray every evening
- Get back into Church weekly (watching online until we are comfortable back around crowds)
- Choose real food vs processed food more often
- Workout 3x a week (yoga, cardio, or HIIT)
- Try at least one new recipe a month
- Only eat out once a week (including ordering food for delivery)
- Continue taking vitamins daily
- Focus on stretching & mobility
- Post on the blog at least 1x a week
- Book more photography clients
- Partner with more brands I love and support
- Get back into at least a monthly newsletter email
I hope you’re filled with hope for 2022 and what all it can offer!
It’s sometimes hard to be hopeful when we feel like we’re kicked down a lot but the truth is it’s all about our choice to keep being positive.
We’ve got this!