i got this post idea from rebecca over at from roses.
she makes lists of things she appreciates, and while i’ve done this in the past, it’s been a while since i’ve really sat down and listed out the small things i’m thankful for.
so that changes today.
i’m thankful for…
1. rainy days and blankets.
2. laundry detergent.
3. deep conversations.
4. the dust shining in the morning rays peeking through the window.
5. laughter. lots of laughter.
6. a God who extends grace & mercy.
7. acoustic music.
8. witty jokes.
9. brother’s phone calls.
11. freshly squeezed orange juice.
12. people who encourage me.
13. sore muscles.
14. crisp nights in the spring time.
15. broken book spines.
16. lunchtime walks.
17. my avocado slicer.
19. wrist wraps for boxing.
20. smiles from strangers.
when was the last time you stopped and appreciated the little things?
take a moment today and make your own little thankful list.